Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included in an energy audit?
- Air Leakage testing
- Combustion safety testing
- Insulation inspection
- HVAC inspection
- Thermal Camera inspection
- Energy model & Report
- Estimate for upgrade
What should I have ready for the audit?
- Electric history (showing number of KWH) for the past 12 months (excludes new homeowners)
- Natural gas or propane history (showing number of therms) for the past 12 months. (excludes new homeowners)
- Oil history (showing number of gallons) for the past 12 months. (excludes new homeowners)
- You must have all receipts showing gallons or call and have the oil provider fax us a statement.
If you do not have an online account you will need to call and have it faxed to our office, anytime 888-688-9384. We will confirm that it was received by the auditor.
Do I need to be home for the audit? How Long?
- Yes, we recommend it. These are comprehensive inspections and we will need to measure every room
- Audits can take around 3 hours for 1000-2000 sqft homes
Who can I contact with another question?
- This is our 24/7 Support line: email@example.com
- Please send us your name and best way to reach you and an energy auditor will contact you in 24-48 hours